A Sports Massage Therapy session includes a full assessment before any treatment, ensuring specific areas are targeted to treat any muscular or physical issues you might have, even if you’re only attending to help you relax. Whilst it was built and developed around athletes, its uses range from injury rehabilitation and prevention, to simply reducing occupational stress and increasing your overall well-being.
Please see 'Who Is It For?' below, or Services & Prices for more information.
Active sports people, workers in desk jobs, tradespeople, drivers, musicians, dancers and anyone in between can benefit from Sports Massage Therapy.
Sports Massage will help a huge range of physical & psychological issues in various scenarios:
- Muscular Pain Relief:
- Relaxation & Stress Relief
- Injury Prevention (“Prehabilitation”)
- Rehabilitation: assisting recovery as a stand-alone or complementary treatment
- Postural Issues & Re-alignment: these can be caused by sitting at a desk, bad habits in training, or in other physical activity as simple as the way you walk
- Events: Pre, Inter/Intra, Post
- Corporate: Treatments will relieve stress and tension both physically and psychologically, leaving your employees refreshed, recharged, happier and focused
- Sports Teams: Game days, training, or in between, I can help
Please see Services & Prices for more information.